The County of Sonoma recently launched a new dental discount card program for county residents. The program is provided by the National Association of Counties (NACo) in partnership with Careington International Corporation.
The NACo Dental Discount Card Program can help uninsured and under-insured county residents save an average of 20 to 50 percent on dental services such as cleanings, x-rays, braces, dentures, crowns, root canals and more, and 20 percent on orthodontic services. The plan starts at $6.95 per month or $59 per year for individuals.
After joining, cardholders simply schedule an appointment with a participating dentist or specialist and present their card for a discount at the time of service. There are no forms to complete, and everyone in the household is eligible.
What are the benefits of the Sonoma County Dental Discount Program?
- Everyone is accepted
- No waiting or administrative forms
- Program can include all family members
- Can be used anywhere in the United States
- Access to over 78,000 participating dentists and specialists nationwide
What is the cost of the plan?
- The individual rate is $6.95/month or $59/year.
- The family rate is $8.95/month or $69/year.
- (Rates in effect April 2011. For current rates, visit www.nacodentalprogram.com.)
How much will I save?
- Five to 50 percent on routine oral exams, cleanings, dentures, crowns and more
- Twenty percent on orthodontics for children and adults
- Twenty percent on normal fees for all specialties, where available
How do I join?
- Call (877) 354-NACo (6226)
- Visit www.nacodentalprogram.com
- Fill out an application and mail to: Careington International Corporation, P.O. Box 2568, Frisco, TX 75034-9929 or fax to (877) 335-7811
How do I find a provider?